Careers At Santel
Join The Santel Team
Our career information changes periodically. So, if you are a returning visitor, please refresh your browser to make sure you’re viewing our latest information.
Santel, its affiliates, and the member-owners of the cooperative recognize that great people and skills make a difference in our organization. That’s why we’re proud and appreciative of the great work our staff does every day for our customers.
We know only we can make our own future and everything starts with great people. While jobs are a good start, organizations thrive with career-minded individuals and team players.
The cooperative provides a generous, competitive wage and benefits package for regular, full-time positions. It includes but is not limited to:
- Paid holidays, personal, sick, and vacation leave
- Medical, prescription, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- Insurance deductible reimbursement program
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k savings plan, plus company match
- Company and employee funded retirement program
- Cafeteria plan for medical and day care expenses
- FREE or discounted Santel telephone, TV, and Internet services
- Santel is an equal opportunity provider, lender, and employer
Santel Communications is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our accounting team. A successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining day-to-day ledgers and financial records in accordance with established guidelines and procedures. This includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and fiscal and managerial reporting.
The individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office, highly skilled in Excel, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be detail-oriented, and can work independently in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
This position requires an Associates Degree in Accounting; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Consideration will be given to relevant experience.