Careers At Santel
Join The Santel Team
Career information changes periodically. If you are a returning visitor, please click on your browser’s REFRESH icon to ensure you are viewing the most up-to-date information.
Santel, its affiliates, and the member-owners of the cooperative recognize that great people & skills make the difference in our organization. We are proud and appreciative of the great work our staff fulfill every day for all our customers.
We know only we can make our own future and everything starts with great people. While jobs are a good start, organizations thrive with career-minded individuals and team players.
The cooperative provides a competitive and generous wage and benefit package for regular, full-time positions. Including but not limited to:
- Paid holidays, personal, sick, and vacation leave
- Medical, prescription, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- Insurance deductible reimbursement program
- Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k savings plan, plus company match
- Company and employee funded retirement program
- Cafeteria plan for medical and day care expenses
- FREE or discounted Santel telephone, TV, and Internet services
- Santel is an equal opportunity provider, lender, and employer
Candidates seeking consideration should provide a completed employment application noting relevant education, work and experience detail ( to application below). Feel free to supplement the employment application with other documentation such as cover letter, resume, or similar that will assist in highlighting your credentials. All submissions will be held in strict confidence.
Send cover letter, application, and resume, Attention: Human Resource Department
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- USPS mail to c/o Human Resources, PO Box 67 Woonsocket, SD 57385
- Drop off at 308 S Dumont, Woonsocket
Join our tenured staff to install, maintain and troubleshoot our nearly 100% fiber to the premise network. We are looking for a technician that will be assigned to servicing our customers. This position will work in our Outside Plant department and will be located in Mt. Vernon or Woonsocket.
Tech Solutions- Bookkeeper
The region’s leader of managed Information Technology solutions is expanding. We are seeking a full-time Bookkeeper.
This position’s responsibilities will combine accounting, administrative and customer service. We are seeking an organized, trustworthy, detail oriented, team player to join our company, located in our Mitchell office.
Qualified candidates earn hourly wage starting at $21.25/hour for this full-time position. We also provide a generous and competitive benefits package that includes paid personal, vacation, and holiday leave along with medical insurance and retirement benefits.
If you enjoy and embrace technology, thrive in small but fast paced office environment consider being a part of Tech Solutions’ success.